- LGBTQ Pride
Pride Month Survey
- December 16, 2019
I did this for Pride Month. It was pretty fun!
1. What’s your gender?
2. What are your pronouns?
3. Is your family accepting?
Those who know, yes. Those who don’t know, don’t need to know.
4. What do you wish you could tell your past self?
I… don’t want to talk about it. The past is in the past, and no amount of wishing will make it otherwise. Next question.
5. What is your sexuality?
Bisexual, with leanings towards the lesbian.
6. Favorite color?
7. Sun gay or moon gay?
I don’t know what that means…
8. When did you find out your sexuality?
I was 19. It wasn’t a huge revelation, it was more an “oh, I’m bisexual…. I suppose I already knew that.”
9. How was your day?
It’s not even noon yet. ^_^
10. Do you have any gay friends?
11. What’s your favorite hobby?
Drawing, reading, writing, various types of roleplaying….
12. Who’s the best gay icon in your opinion?
Captain Holt from Brooklyn Nine-Nine? I don’t know.
13. Which pride flags do you like the most design/color wise?
I like them all, but I do have a particular soft spot for the good ol’ rainbow.
14. Are you openly out?
Semi-openly? I don’t hide my sexuality at all, especially online… IRL I don’t really adversise.
15. Are you comfortable with yourself?
I’m starting to be!
16. Bottom or top?
17. Femme or butch?
Hmmmmmmm…. Probably more femme than butch.
18. Do you bind?
19. Do you shave?
My legs, yes.
20. If you could date anyone you wanted, who would it be?
I’m actually happy being single at the moment!
21. Do you have a partner (s)?
22. Describe your partner (s)?
23. Have you ever dated anyone of the same sex?
Yes, I have.
24. anyone of another sex?
I have done that too.
25. pastel gay or goth gay?
Wear what you want. I couldn’t care less. ^_^
26. Favorite dad in dream daddies?
27. Tell me a random fact about yourself?
I’m actually pretty tall. I just draw myself as a chibi much of the time because… I don’t know, it just sort of happened that way.
28. Do you own any pride flags/merch?
No, but if I wouldn’t mind owning some.
29. Have you ever been to a pride parade?
No… are they fun?
30. Any advice to someone who isn’t out or who are exploring themselves?
Don’t let anyone pressure you to be or do anything you aren’t comfortable with.